Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Emergency Restoration Services Near You
When you need FAST, last-minute restoration services, know who to call: SERVPRO of Nantahala. Our team is trained in water removal, fire remediation, storm cleanup and mold restoration services. We have extensive knowledge and training in all things restoration.
SERVPRO of Nantahala is the fastest team in the Franklin, NC area when it comes to responding to our community. We pride ourselves on being on your damaged property as soon as you give us a call. Our team of experts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, even on holidays.
When you need the quickest team in restoration to help you, call SERVPRO of Nantahala!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (828) 349-0707
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Nantahala arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.